Monday, November 24, 2008

Twilight

Well, I went and saw Twilight again, this time we double dated with friends :) I have to say it was a lot better the second time around. I really got to just enjoy it instead of analyzing it and picking it apart. It was awesome! I love the soundtrack. Did you guys know that Rob sings one of the songs for the soundtrack called 'Never Think' it's pretty good. Anyway, I had a great time out with the girls and suggest that we do that once a month, anyone interested?

4 comments:

Tori said...

Count me in!!

alanna said...

I'd love to!
Yes, we love the soundtrack too. We downloaded it from itunes and it came with 2 Rob Pattinson songs. I love the whole thing though.
I thought it was even better the 2nd time too. My head wasn't in the book as much.
:)

suzy's jewels and gem said...

cute blog layout!!! I am glad you went a second time to twilight and liked it!!!!! Edward is just soo yummy to watch!

Ed and Cambria said...

Oh heck yeah! It was so much fun.


Finding shells along the beach




Caden

Caden
All smiles

Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Halloween

Halloween

'Treehuggin'

'Treehuggin'