Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer 08

Hi everyone! We have finally decided to create a blog and post our family pictures and updates for all to see! We have been doing great out here in St. Louis. Jared only has 18 months left of school!! He is in trimester 6 now and is doing very well. We recently took a trip out to Oregon to visit Travis and Erin and their family, and Tiffanie and Charles and family. It was Awesome!! We had a lot of fun out there! Thank you so much guys. We posted some of the pics from our vacation. Oregon is really beautiful :)

Kayleigh turned 3 in March and is getting so tall. She looks just like her dad :) She loves to play dress up and walks all around the house in her princess high heels and jewelry on. She loves to help her dad outside in the yard and help her mommy with the dishes (We're getting her trained early :) ) She is a good girl and we have a lot of fun with her.

Caden just turned 1 year old June 9 and we had a little get together for him last night. He is getting so big, we can't believe he is one already! He is standing very well and has good balance but when we try to hold his hands and get him to walk, he gets sooo excited he leaps forward! He gets along with his big sister very well and they have lots of fun playing in their little pool together:)

We are looking forward to seeing everyone in July for the wedding! Hope everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I am so glad you started a blog. I am a new comer too. I will put your link on my blog so I can just click and peek! xo

suzy's jewels and gem said...

cute cute! good talkin to ya today!come check out my blog at j-suz@blogspot.com

Emily and Jake Shoff said...

Hey Burt!

You guys look so good. What a beautiful family! Wish We lived closer to you! I am glad I can get updates on you through blogging, otherwise, I would have no IDEA what you were up to! Love ya girl!

Malley


Finding shells along the beach




Caden

Caden
All smiles

Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Halloween

Halloween

'Treehuggin'

'Treehuggin'